Monday

Taking a Leap of Faith

Welcome to CBK Studios. I’m not sure what lead you to my site but I’m glad you’re here all the same! My name is Kandis and I’ve loved taking pictures for as long as I can remember. But only in the last few years have a really begun to explore composition and techniques.
I love finding those quirky angles, wistful colors, and perfect balances of light and darkness. I love capturing the pure happiness in a child’s smile, the warmth of a mother’s glow, the joy in a bride’s eye as she musters out “I do”. I love it all.
So as 2009 came to a close and 2010 began with themes of renovation and new directions I decided to take a leap of faith and turn my favorite hobby into something more. And so you have it, the birth of Captured by Kandis. I hope you’ll check back often and when you do please leave a comment…I’d love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment